Monday 2 May 2011

Vinylmation

Hi everyone. Sorry for the extended silence; I've been out of the country for a while. Following a beautiful pre-Easter wedding, we enjoyed a lovely honeymoon out in Florida. I've come back with a mind buzzing full of ideas, which you can expect to see coming out in the blog here in dribs and drabs over the next few weeks.

A short post today to get me back into the swing of blog writing. Do you remember the Munnys that I talked about a while ago? Well, whilst in Florida we found that Disney have their own version of the Munny figure. The trend is called Vinylmation, and it's a Mickey Mouse blank canvass figure. They also sell a lot of pre-decorated versions, available in various designs of famous and more obscure Disney characters.

You can find out more about them here: http://vinylnation.net/ or by searching 'vinylmation' in Google.

Personally, I like the Star Wars ones...



And yes. I did buy a blank one to have a go myself. Results will be forthcoming, as long as I don't make too much of a mess of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment