Tuesday 15 March 2011

Munny munny munny

I found these cute little toys completely by accident, and immediately fell in love with them. They're billed as a creative toy for children and adults, and I have to say I can really see the attraction. It's called a Munny.
The idea is that you can colour with crayons, sharpies, marker pens, paint on them, stick things to them, carve into them... really, do whatever you like to them to create some rather awesome looking models.

There are some pretty amazing Munny's out there, which I daresay were adult creations, but the creative approach that they promote works no matter how old you are. They even do packs for schools. Who can argue with a slogan like "you can do anything you want!"?

Some favourites... yes, I'm showing off some of my geekiness here I know...







Little blank canvases of toys that promote creativity. Love it!

2 comments:

  1. These are lovely! I'll look out for one for my daughter, though she's a bit small yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They do lots of designs. I'm hankering after one myself, though I think I'll be disappointed when it doesn't quite look so amazing as the examples I found online! If I do, I'll post the results. :)

    ReplyDelete